D-Lua Park recognise that your personal information is important to you and that you are concerned with its collection, use and disclosure. D-Lua Park like other companies operating in Australia, is bound by the National Privacy Principles as set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) which set clear standards regarding these activities. D-Lua Park’s policy on the collection, use and disclosure of customer personal information is set out below.
Why does D-Lua Park collect Personal Information?
The personal information you provide to D-Lua Park may be collected, and used for a number of purposes connected with our business operations, which include:
- providing you with products and/or services requested;
- dealing with requests, enquiries, complaints, consumer guarantee or warranty claims, and other customer care related activities;
- marketing our products and services and providing advice on our products;
- developing and improving our products and services;
- the operation and administration of accounts that you have with us;
We may also use your personal information for other purposes related to those described above which would be reasonably expected by you.
Generally, you have no obligation to provide any information requested by us. However, if you choose not to do so, we are unlikely to be able to provide you with the goods and services that you want or carry on the other activities set out above.
What Personal Information does D-Lua Park collect?
The type of personal information we collect or which we may hold about you may include:
- your name;
- your address;
- your telephone number(s);
- your e-mail address;
- transaction information;
- your user name and password;
- information on how you use our products and services;
- personal preferences regarding products and services.
How does D-Lua Park collect your personal information?
We collect personal information in a number of ways including:
- when you order goods or services from us online;
- when you setup and account with us;
- when you pay for goods by cheque
- when you provide us your details for customer care purposes;
Security of your Personal Information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information that we collect, or use is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment protected from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Additional information for users of our Website
If you visit www.d-luapark.com.au to read, browse or download information, our system may record information such as the date and time of your visit to the Website, the pages accessed and any information downloaded. This information is used (i) for statistical and reporting purposes; (ii) for website administration, security and maintenance purposes; and (iii) to direct you to material on our Websites that we believe will be of interest to you.